Re: transmission on 97 dak

From: T & J (starwolf@bewellnet.com)
Date: Sat Oct 18 1997 - 17:16:11 EDT

>you write whether your trans will hold up under power mods. It probably
won't be your trans giving out but your clutch and drive-line gear. Dodges
are built tough, but remember it's still a V-6. I would beef up that
clutch(zoom,hays,b&m, just to name a few) then put in heavy-duty u-joints(
kind with zerts in them), with the rear end I would try and locate a V-8
rear to hold up under the extra power that you're going to encounter. just
my $.02 worth.

     Tim
 starwolf@bewellnet.com