Fwd: RE: '97 Mopar headers

From: DAVID D. THEDE (tnadoman@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Oct 18 1997 - 21:09:11 EDT

Thanks Craig!! Did you have Mopar put on your headers or did you do it
yourself? How 'bout the cam kit? If I were to do this, I would have
them installed by a Mopar dealer that specializes in performance
add-ons. The dealer where I got my truck is not to knowledgable on
aftermarket dakota parts (from Mopar).

What kind of prices are we ('97 owners) looking at for these goodies?

Oh yah, are the headers stainless steel?

Thanks.

Dave Thede

I have the Mopar headers and cam on my '97 5.2L, 4x4, 5sp, reg cab. So
definate "yes" to the cam. As far as the headers, since they connect to
the stock exhaust where the factory "Y" pipe use to be, they "should"
fit (assuming that the only difference in the CC vs reg cab is from
behind the drivers seat back, and the headers are connected before
then.
Be forewarded, the headers are NOT a bold-on; there is some cutting and
welding required...

Craig