RE: RE: '97 Mopar headers

From: Craig Baltzer (cbaltzer@Anjura.COM)
Date: Sat Oct 18 1997 - 22:11:19 EDT

I had a local performance shop that specializes in Mopar hardware
install both pieces (I know the owner who is a Mopar nut, and has a
bunch of late 60s early 70 Dodges including a 340 Duster which is apart
in the shop being rebuilt). I don't think I'd tackle either myself; to
get the cam in for example the a/c plumbing had to be disconnected, so
an evaculation and recharge on the a/c was necessary. As for the dealer
where I bought the truck, they don't even get to change the oil in the
truck any more after my first experience there (forgot to put the filter
on and blew oil all over hells half acre when they were backing the
truck out of the bay while I just happened to be out strolling around
the parking lot).

Total cost was about $1700-2000 Canadian for all of the "hard" pieces
(headers, cam, gasget sets, welding rod, etc., etc., etc.), and around 2
days of labour.

Headers are stainless if I remember correctly...

Craig

Craig Baltzer - Anjura Technology Corp - Ottawa, Ontario
cbaltzer@anjura.com - (613) 727-1411