First Repair..

From: Keith R Wanderi (keith.wanderi@fsg.deluxe.com)
Date: Mon Oct 20 1997 - 15:57:07 EDT

Well, I had my first problem with my 97 SLT this last weekend. After 11
months and 6500 miles, I had a dead battery condition this last Saturday.
 I don't know about the rest of the world, but here in the Minneapolis
area, NO dealers are open for service on weekends. I unhooked the negative
cable and put a charger on for a couple of hours and it seemed to start
fine after that. Got to the dealer this morning and they found no unusual
draw and the charging system was working fine. Gave me new battery and I
was on my way in a half hour. Now to see if that was really the problem or
not...

Keith R Wanderi
keith.wanderi@fsg.deluxe.com
1997 SLT CC 4x4 V6 Auto