RE: First Repair..

From: Keith R Wanderi (keith.wanderi@fsg.deluxe.com)
Date: Tue Oct 21 1997 - 07:12:54 EDT

No Rob, no lights or anything was left on.
My problem was EXACTLY what Ryan describes, the solenoid would
click then it would crank SLOW and start, but not idle.

Keith R Wanderi
keith.wanderi@fsg.deluxe.com
1997 SLT CC 4x4 V6 Auto
K&N FIPK, Gibson Cat-Back

I had a similar problem on my 97. It cranked slowly and would stall.
They replaced the battery and hasn't given me any trouble since! Good
Luck,

Ryan