Re: Truckin' magazine

From: AJRoss50@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 20 1997 - 23:11:38 EDT

Well, the only functional reason is to lower the center of gravity, which in
turn gives flatter handling. Thats about the only functional reason I know
of. But, it does help alot. I had a 88 Ranger that I lowered 4", and it made
a dramatic difference in the handling.
By the way, anybody have 17' rims on there Dak? If so, how much back
spacing? I want to put 17x8" rims on with 255/50 tires (basically a plus 2
conversion from the optional 235/70/15 tire). I want the tires to be flush
with the fender well.

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd 3.92 SG