RE: RE: 98 Dakota's

From: Walter Felix (Walter_Felix@classic.msn.com)
Date: Tue Oct 21 1997 - 16:52:27 EDT

I went by Papa's Dodge in New Britain, CT the other day and they didn't have
any Durango's on their lot. I thought this was strange because they are
suppose to be one of the highest volume dodge dealers in New England. And
yesterday, I was driving past Carter Dodge in Manchester, CT and they had
three out front. I'm amazed they even have one because it's a fairly small
dealership. Clayton Motors in East Hartford didn't have any either and
they're another large lot.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9219