Tonneau Covers

From: eperez@kpmg.com
Date: Wed Oct 22 1997 - 08:58:47 EDT

I just bought a '95 Dakota CC 4x4 and I want to get a tonneau cover for it. I
don't race, (though I might want to) but I understand a tonneau cover will give
me better gas mileage. I have a 180 mile round trip to work which I do twice a
week but gas gets eaten up quick.

My question is, which one to get. I got a truck magazine and saw a couple of
brands and it appears they range from $99 to $700. Obviously, I would like to
be in the $99 range but I do not want to have it rip in 2 month either. I live
in New Jersey so in the winter it may have to hold some snow overnight.

Appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Edgar Perez
edgarperez@writeme.com

PS I receive digest mode of the list which takes a long time so please cc me
directly with reply. Thanks.