Re: Re: Tonneau Covers

From: Ned Worcester (nworcest@crossnet.org)
Date: Wed Oct 22 1997 - 18:17:02 EDT

-- [ From: Ned Worcester * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

It's a hard cover. It is molded ABS (or some other rigid plastic) with a
clamp-on frame. The SB dakota cover has 2 locking panels whch go the width
of the truck. The entire cover or either panel can be removed to carry
large items

The California Concepts dealer and website mentioned in some of the other
postings carries them. JC Whitney also does.

I almost got one for my dakota, but a change of need steered me towards a
canopy ath the last moment. I did get an Aerocover for a work Chevy though.

Ned