Re: Truckin' magazine

From: M. D. Nugent (nugentmd@gte.net)
Date: Wed Oct 22 1997 - 01:14:22 EDT

Could you please keep me informed of what you learn about backspacing. I'll be
buying a set of custom wheels in the next few months and haven't decided whether
to go 7" or 8" rims, but I'll probably stay with 15" wheels.

Since I'll also be dropping the Dak mildly (2" in front and 3-4" in rear), I need
to make sure whatever I get won't make contact with the wheelwell arches.

Thanks,

Mike