Re: budget duals

From: BadDakota1 (BadDakota1@aol.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 1997 - 20:22:03 EDT

<< like to start the project now without the headers. I would like to use the
stock
 manifolds but run them dual to a dual in-out cat. converter (available from
J.C.
 Whitneys) and run dual the rest of the way back along the original path with
dual
 mufflers (any suggestions?) and out the side(I dont want to run strait back
for fear
 of tearing the the pipes off on a curb ect.).Of course I will need the
cooperation
 of a good muffler shop in the Dayton Ohio area.Has anybody done this? Any
suggestions
 from the experienced folks out there? >>
yeah one of my guys at work has a setup similar.....he has a dual inlet single
outlet cat.........(wanted to keep single exhaust but aced the restrictive Y
pipe...) the only thing is finding a shop to install your cat and custom bend
it all

Russ