Re: Child seat

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 27 1997 - 15:21:27 EST

> Well, instead of discussing how better a 5 speed is than a auto, I think
> I'll tell you how much better a bench seat is than buckets.
>
> Friday at 4:13 pm, I had my first child, a little girl. She weighed 6lbs
> and 8oz. (Jacqueline Marie Robinson)
>
> Today, we brought her home for the first time, and yes she had to ride in
> style in my Dakota.
>
> It is great to be able to strap a car seat between my wife and me. (And ya
> know what, the truck feels better already. Best mod I could make!!!
>
> ;-)
>

> "New Daddy"
> Rob Robinson
> 96 Dakota V8
> 3.55 SC, SB
> Red
> Air by Meldrum
> Rhino muffler with duals
> Childseat by Evenflo

Congratulations Rob,
        I'm sure she'll bring you lots of joy (Until she hits her teenage
years anyway). Have fun with the middle of the night changings (Or are
you making your wife do all the work?). Don't have kids of my own, but
from where I've had to babysit my 2 nephews on many occasions, all I gotta
say is they can either really brighten your day when they are in a good
mood, or they can really bring you down when they're in bad mood or are
sick, but all and all they really are a lot of fun, and bring much joy to
you, especially when they get old enough to look up at you and say "I love
you" there's nothing like it. Later-

Bruce