RE: Shelby Vs Flagpole

From: Braxton, John (jbraxton@gmgw.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 1997 - 14:48:00 EST

<When I got up this afternoon I seen a nightmare. Our flagpole blew
over
<sometime between 8:30 am and 12:00 p.m. Unfortunately my poor Shelby
lost
<the battle. It took a hit to the windshield, top of the roof, fender
and
<yes the hood took a hit to. I know need a new windshield, windshield
<graphic, big dent taken out of the roof, one out of the fender, a
scratch
<on the hood, which will require the graphic to be replaced and so on
and so
<on.

Hey Scott,

 This would make me sick if it happen to my new Shelby (1,056 miles) but
a brighter side you may be able to get a new paint job and new decals
out of it ! Just remember one of the bed decals has been discontinued
(I don't remember which one) so have your local dealer parts dept. run a
check across the nation at other dealers. They may have it in stock.

John
shelby dakota #1036 (sold to dad) shelby dakota #1156 purchase from
uncle