Shelby Vs Flagpole

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Tue Oct 28 1997 - 06:23:43 EST

Hey all

When I got up this afternoon I seen a nightmare. Our flagpole blew over
sometime between 8:30 am and 12:00 p.m. Unfortunately my poor Shelby lost
the battle. It took a hit to the windshield, top of the roof, fender and
yes the hood took a hit to. I know need a new windshield, windshield
graphic, big dent taken out of the roof, one out of the fender, a scratch
on the hood, which will require the graphic to be replaced and so on and so
on.

It sucks to be me

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota all beat to hell