Travelling with yer Dak...

From: Pat Buthmann (patb@mindless.com)
Date: Mon Nov 03 1997 - 12:04:08 EST

Howdy all,

        The subject of a rather long cross-country trip was presented to me
yesterday (actually, Calgary to Mexico!) and the subject of driving was
mentioned. I was wondering how many people have made some long distance
trips in their Dak's, and what sort of experiences they may have had
(preferably with their Dak's). Normally that's a trip that I would fly
for, but a drive across the continental U.S. would make for an interesting
experience in the Dak, though I'd be kinda leery about heading into Mexico
with it. So, once again, does anyone have any long distance experiences
with their trucks?

Pat Buthmann

97 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2L V8, 5Spd (And proud of it!), Black, All Black,
and Nuthin' But Black!