Re: Travelling with yer Dak...

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 05 1997 - 12:29:16 EST

> Part of the point is the road trip (the adventure). If I have the
> time, I much prefer to drive. And its even better with a partner. I
> have driven thousands of miles over the years with friends, and in
> recent years my wife, on trips where there was no destination. We
> simply did it for the experience, and some of those experiences we
> will remember allways. I don't know much about the middle or eastern
> part of the country, but I have driven extensivly throughout the
> Southwest and one thing is for sure, Its beutiful country.
>
> Alan...

This is true, I've considered taking one summer off, and travelling the
entire U.S., head west to the Grand Canyon, and Yellowstone, then over to
CA, then through all the Redwood forests (Especially want to see the one
you can drive through, and of course drive through it.) then go back east
near the Canadian border, maybe even go up into Canada, go through
Chicago, head up to New York, then go back down the coast till I hit GA
again. Probably hit a 4WD trail or 2 on the way and test the Dak's
4-wheeling ability, and then come back home and start back to school/or
work (Depending on when i get around to doing it). Hope i get to do it one
day...

Bruce