Re: Plug wires question

From: 00gtomo@bsuvc.bsu.edu
Date: Fri Nov 07 1997 - 11:27:49 EST

Tim,

I have Taylor 8mm wires on my 92 V6. They came made for the Dakota, just put
them on, no cutting. I got them through Summit for about $40. I think. I
also have the MSD 6a ignition. Not much difference there. Gained about 1 or 2
mpg. The acceleration is improved, meaning it is smoother, continually pulls.
I got this through summit also along with a blaster 3 coil ($150 for coil and
ignition). I am running Autolite Platniums also.

Just my $0.02

Gregg
92 CC V6, msd 6a and blaster 3 coil, FIPK-clone with S-bolt