Re: Plug wires question

From: Glenn & Lynn Vanderburg (vanderbu@silk.net)
Date: Fri Nov 07 1997 - 20:56:17 EST

Tim,
I installed the Jacob's ultra system with wires included plus a anti theft
auto kill and it works well, But I do not drag race except the odd street
race (cops not looking of course) It installed easily the hardest part was
regapping my stock plugs which 3 broke off and one separated leaving the
threads in the block. (pissed me right off).
GV