Re: Re: Head Lights

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Mon Nov 10 1997 - 14:29:49 EST

At 08:17 AM 11/10/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Rob,
>Maybe your eyes are getting better and mine are getting worse or where you
>live in Victoria, BC its better lighted compared to out here in Westbank,
>BC or your level of light needed is lower than mine or you got better lens
>then I. All I know for sure was that I hated my lighting ever since I got
>the unit so I was glad just to up the Wattage of the bulbs since that is
>all I could find.
>(Good driving and may the lighted path always be with you)
>Glenn.

Glenn:

No, it's driving on unlit road ... maybe it been too long since I drove my
previous truck. My wife's Sundance has similar plastic lens and lights
about the same.

RCMP will be interested if they catch you with higher wattage bulbs :). I
hear the ultimate is aircraft landing lights...may need bigger holes in the
bumper. *joke* ... pls. don't take me seriously on this suggestion.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.
Canada