Re: Re: Re: Head Lights

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 10 1997 - 14:25:47 EST

> Rich,
> I have put my hand on the lens and so far they are just warm going to and
> from work about a 20 minute drive, But thanks for the tip any ways cause I
> will now keep a closer eye on them.
> GCV

Speaking of headlights, what is the proper way to aim headlights, because
on low beam I have one pointing straight down, making it almost impossible
to drive, and on high beam I have one aimed into the treetops, which
although doesn't really affect ability to see, is really annoying.
I've never had to do it before, and don't want to make the aim
worse. Thanx-

Bruce