Accel Distributor and Rotor Prices

From: CNTRYSNGR (CNTRYSNGR@YadTel.Net)
Date: Mon Nov 10 1997 - 22:10:16 EST

I recently went ahead and purchased an Accel brass distributor cap and
rotor for my Dak. I called Summit Racing to see if it was in stock and
what the price was. They had it in stock. The distributor was priced
at $12.69, and the rotor was priced at $4.69. That's a whole lot
cheaper than the $29.95 that Magnum Performance is asking. Just figured
I would post this in case somebody else is planning on purchasing these
parts. You can contact Summit at 1-800-230-3030.