Re: Re: Freaky

From: John Michael Foster (foster.john@mailexcite.com)
Date: Fri Nov 14 1997 - 09:59:51 EST

>yWM96@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> Weird thing happened today. Scared the *&%# out of me. I was pulling on to
>> a road with a couple of freinds that had never seen me floor it in my Dak.
>> They had heard stories(hehe..) and wanted to see how it took off. So I
>> punched it and my engine was revving and sounding kinda funny, but i wasn't
>> going anywhere. After a second or so (seemed like forever), i finally got a
>> little scratch and off we went. So i was all worried and stuff thinking
>> something was screwed up. Later we figured out that it had rained earlier
>> and my back tires were in some water. I guess(and hope) I just got
>> absolutely NO traction, I was just sitting on top of the water spinning.
>> Freaked me out.
>>
>> Will
>yeah its called horse power in a pickup. YOUR GONNA SPIN WHEN YOU FLOOR
>IT (in the wet)

You hav'nt seen scared, shortly after buying my 95' 318 I did a 45 MPH lane change
in the rain and stepped on the gas, I broke traction when my tires passed over the
painted lines and nearly swapped ends (I was almost sideways going 45), this was
very close especialy with traffic around and my family on board....watch those horses!!!!

John

http://www.mailexcite.com