DML Digest V3 #324

From: Gary Ludwick (72155.316@compuserve.com)
Date: Fri Nov 14 1997 - 21:35:06 EST

Message text written by INTERNET:dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 20:33:25 -0800
From: Glenn & Lynn Vanderburg <vanderbu@silk.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: DML: Exhaust quote.

Look Fella's All I want to do is make this puppy breath easier. I really
had no intention of not having the Cats. I was just surprised at the firs=
quote given that did not including Cats. If I end up with duals I will lo=
ok
into the wreckers for another Cat. That should help keep the price down
till I can get new ones. Maybe it would be better or easier just to stick=

to a Cat back system of some kind. I just always thought Duals beat
singles, but I'm slowly changing my mind.
GCV
<

Sorry, but the junkyard's not going to be the answer. It's illegal to se=
ll
used cat converters...or to put one on your car.