Replacing parts

From: am14@chrysler.com
Date: Wed Nov 19 1997 - 08:30:42 EST

Point is, if all the things I listed in my earlier Post were working,
then his speed sensor had to be working, because all of them depend on
inputs from the speed sensor. It is not the Dealerships place to
provide unsolicited/unnecessary maintenance or to replace 'suspected'
failures. It must be a failure.

>>Err, the speed sensors are only good for about 80-100K miles - they
have
an insulating washer that is (I think purposely) designed to wear out in
that timeframe. The dealer may just be doing preventive maintenance<<

Azie