Hi sign

From: Robert Tufts (rbt@frontiernet.net)
Date: Thu Nov 20 1997 - 11:01:28 EST

After fiddling with the radio for a sec my eyes return to the road
to see flashing headlights coming the other way. Getting ready to nail
the brakes (boy it's easy to speed in these things! :-) I realize the
"flasher" is another Dak'er (looked identical to my truck) and he was
just "waving" so to speak. No sooner did the light bulb go on when another
4x4 CC (green this time) appear in the other lane. Yup, the new models
are definitely starting to populate the area en-masse, whereas it seemed
to be a week or so between sightings just a few months ago.

-Bob T. '98 Sport+ CC V8 4X4 5sp....and BLACK! :-)