Re: 4x2 flares

From: Trevor Simmons (cadex_3@ids.net)
Date: Mon Nov 24 1997 - 22:47:52 EST

I had the fender flares installed on delivery. I have a 4x4 v6 Sport, and I
believe they only come standard on the v8 models, but I could be wrong.
Anyway they installed them for $50, but I got the dealer to throw in the
actual cost of the flares themselves as part of the package. YES they are
really the same as the Plus version. They are screwed in through the inside
of the wheel well, and adhered onto the body (I think, again, I could be
wrong). I would definitely recommend getting them, not only do they look
very good, but with the added width they act as mud flaps.
Trevor