Re: New to list/questions re ABS, 4WD, R/T

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Nov 28 1997 - 18:02:42 EST

Sounds like you've got a great plan. My advice to you is not to ask
anybody's opinion on whether you should get the automatic or five speed,
this seems to spawn many debates. But if you want my two cents, I own a 94
Dakota with a 5.2 automatic and I would opt for the five speed next time
around. For a couple of pictures you can access the FTP site and click on
Pub then incoming then mailing lists then dakota then either Dakburn or
Dak3 for pics, or Dak for a list of the modifications. It may take a
minute or two to download.

Dan
94 5.2 Auto, 4.10, 5/5 R/T package, Vortech Supercharger