Re: Dakota puchase questions

From: David Settlemoir (dsettlemoir@aristotle.net)
Date: Fri Nov 28 1997 - 21:26:31 EST

My wife had a '89 Sundance 2.5L turbo/auto that had over 70K miles on it
when we traded it in on a Neon. We went through two turbos but had no
trans problems. Her favorite thing to do when she had it was piss off 18
year old males in Honda CRX's and Geo Storms. It wouldn't quite hang with
the '90 Plymouth Laser Turbo I had at the time though <vbg>.

David Settlemoir
'95 V8 CC SLT 4WD 5-spd