Re: Dakota puchase questions

From: Rob Agnew (ragnew@islandnet.com)
Date: Fri Nov 28 1997 - 22:13:29 EST

At 08:26 PM 11/28/97 -0600, you wrote:
>My wife had a '89 Sundance 2.5L turbo/auto that had over 70K miles on it
>when we traded it in on a Neon. We went through two turbos but had no
>trans problems. Her favorite thing to do when she had it was piss off 18
>year old males in Honda CRX's and Geo Storms. It wouldn't quite hang with
>the '90 Plymouth Laser Turbo I had at the time though <vbg>.
>
>David Settlemoir
>'95 V8 CC SLT 4WD 5-spd

In the early 90's it was available as a Plymouth Roadrunner .... two door,
3.0 litre
V6 with 5 sp. or 4 speed automatic. Bet it would blow the doors off the
odd Dak :).

Ours is a 2.2 litre (no turbo) with a 3 speed auto. A bit slow getting
going, but once the
revs get up it toots along pretty good. Also gets 35 mpg on the highway.

Rob Agnew
ragnew@islandnet.com

Victoria, B.C.
Canada