Re: Soap

From: David Zavetsky (zavetsky@steelcity.net)
Date: Sat Nov 29 1997 - 08:41:58 EST

>> but, whatever the original owner used to clean the body faded
>>the paint a little ...

Ya know, not to scare anyone but....

When I bought my 92 Brilliant Blue metallic 4x4 Dak, it had a "dull" area on
the roof...

I blew it off, thinking that it was a thinned clearcoat area or somesuch.....

Well, a few years later, it started peeling BAD in that area.....The roof
was repainted free of charge by the dealer...

Now, I seem to have two other areas that have a similar "lack of luster"
that I couldve sworn were perfect before....

I am watching closely to see any developments occur....

ANyone else have a similar experience??