Re: Warranties

From: David Zavetsky (zavetsky@steelcity.net)
Date: Sat Nov 29 1997 - 08:45:55 EST

I will have to agree. here....I bought an extended warranty from my delaer
which was a different company.....APCO or somesuch....

Anyways, every time I go to use it, there seems to be some problem or
argument regarding coverage....

Plus, it is very difficult to convince a dealer that isnt familiar with a
particular warranty to go thru the steps and hoops that many companies want
the repair facility to jump thru....

I would get the factory warranty unless you are sure that the company you
chose it 110% "popular" within the market......

Good luck!

>> They offered me the extended warranty from Chrysler at $1550 for 5 year
100,000 miles.
>> I see another warranty available through a company I saw on the Edmunds
web page.
>> It's a company called Warranty Gold and theirs is 5 year, 100,000 miles
for $1000.