Re: Fwd: Re: Dakota puchase questions

From: Rupert Horn (rupert.horn@ucop.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 29 1997 - 10:33:40 EST

At 06:36 PM 11/28/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Compact/mini trucks have come a very long way! What does the
>list think?
-Myself being a "sports" car person hope it doesn't happen but feel it
probably will happen. I traded my Camaro in f/my '98 DAK. Prior to that
I'd never owned a car w/a rear seat, such as it was. And the rear seat in
the DAK get pulled this weekend. Unless you are rich a real sports car in
unreachable. I was looking at buying either the DAK or a Firebird Formula,
both w/V8. Each were easily affordable but there was no way in hell I was
going to pay over 2k in insurance for the Firebird, even tho I could afford
it. I simply would do it. Insurance for my DAK is $100.00 less every six
months than the Camaro was.