Re: Trannys

From: T & J (starwolf@bewellnet.com)
Date: Tue Dec 02 1997 - 00:52:14 EST

>From: Tim Roller
>starwolf@bewellnet.com
>Mon.Dec.01,'97 at 10:45pm

>Does Chrysler Corp. really build Dodge's transmissions or does the dealer
just replace them with trannys that come from such builders as-Gertag,
Muncie,Saginaw or some other contract builder that has a relative on the
board. I just can't believe that Chrysler has some shop somewhere that does
nothing but builds 1000+ different trannys a day for their cars or trucks?
IF they do have such a shop, it must be bigger than a commercial
airport-what with all the testing and such.