Re: Dakota is a truck Final word (was Kick a Mustang)

From: John Neff (jndneff@flash.net)
Date: Tue Dec 02 1997 - 19:05:39 EST

an '88 Trans Am GTA Notchback), or even a large cruising sedan, because
I needed a truck. I admit, I have more goodies in it that some cars even
make available, but when it comes time to get firewood, or rocks/dirt,
or anything else, I can do it. And not only can I do it, but I can do it
with serious authority and lots of comfort
    BTW, My wife and I took the Dak down to San Antonio, via Devils
Backbone from Austin yesterday, and that baby can really handle the
turns out in the Hill Country. And it's a 4X4! Too Cool!!

John 98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, AUTO!, 3.92 LSD, Nerf Bars, Billet
Grill, Power Everything, Tire and Handling Package

--
remove anti spam ^'s from reply to address to reply