Re: RE: '97 Mopar headers

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Dec 02 1997 - 22:13:40 EST

I'm not sure about the headers, but the camshaft should be the same as any
other V8 Magnum. The only problem might be the emissions standards for the
newer truck. I have installed a Crane Cam purchased from Howell
Automotive. This is a .458 intake, .467 exhuast. The part number from
Crane is 704121, grind # Compucam 2030.

Dan