RE: Poor Gas Mileage

From: Joseph Hughes (jhughes@dpg.devry.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 03 1997 - 08:40:57 EST

        I own 2 Dak's, 1 is a '97, the other is a 1993 Dakota Sport with
a 4cyl 2.5L. I've been having som etrouble lately with getting really
poor gas mileage. I've re-gapped all my plugs, cleaned my fuel-injection
system thourghly, gave it a major tune-up, and finally just have been
using premium only gas. I used to get 20-26 mpg on the highway but now
for the past year I've only been getting 16-18mpg on the highway.
 Does anybody know any other way to remedy this gas problem I am having?

PLEAS HELP

        Joe "MUSTANG KILLER" Hughes