'98 reg.cab...newbie

From: dkemp@idirect.com
Date: Wed Dec 03 1997 - 15:50:56 EST

Hi everyone,

You've got a great list going here. I've been tuning in for a couple of weeks now and have
picked up lots of helpful tips and facts about DAK ownership, which, all going well, will
happen for me in a couple of weeks--'98 Sport, Reg. cab, amethyst, v6, 8" wheels,
tonneau, (no power stuff tho).

I'm coming from a Honda Civic (10 year relationship--loved it!), so the DAK's going to be
a cool change. Guess I can't look for that "fit and finish" that I remember someone saying
the Dodge may lack compared to the Honda, but I am looking forward to everthing else:
power, presence, utility, (longevity ?..please).

Just wondering if there's such a list as this for owners of the other makes' mid-size trucks.
I mean, is there a list for the folks who own Chevy S10's or Ford Rangers? Curious. I
didn't know I was stepping into a tradition here. Like it!

Anyway, I'm sure I'll have more specific questions shortly.

cheers

DAK :)

         (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via Jaek and
         (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to say, the
  /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in fact be an
 / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this message was
* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu domain, it
   ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the world.
Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon- (stei0302)