RE: Re: FIPK, (NOW, "BLOWER POWERED DAK")

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Thu Dec 04 1997 - 08:07:35 EST

It does sound nutty - I love it! Good ole American ingenuity at work
once again! Neat story I heard:
Some people thought Eddie Hill was crazy too when he put duel wheels on
either side of an old fuel rail of his years ago too - - - until he was
forced to stop running at the US Nationals one year because he was
hooking up so good that it was literally tearing up the track (asphalt
chunks flying through the air!)!!!
Have fun, John!
        Tate