Re: Exhausting question

From: acasey@io.com
Date: Thu Dec 04 1997 - 04:11:40 EST

> I am planning to put on a performance catalitic converter, 3" pipe,
> and a flowmaster muffler. Should run around $150.
>
> Wayne

Wayne, thats an excellent price. I have not found any 3" high flow
cats for under $199. I had a cat back exhaust installed w/flowmaster
(3" in two 2.5" out) for about $350. Of course they did some custom
bending to get it around the spare on for the drivers side dump.
They quoted me $420 to make a new Y-pipe and install a 3" High
Flow Cat and about 3 ft of pipe. Not cheap.

Alan...