Re: RE: Club??

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Thu Dec 04 1997 - 10:46:10 EST

> Anyways, I don't think http://www.pure-energy.net/dakota is too long a
> URL for now. I had some more ideas for the page that I will implement
> soon.

  Sounds a heck of a lot like the Dakota Mailing List home page. Rather
than set up a competing "Dakota Club" or whatever you guys are planning
on, why don't you just work out some deal with Jon to either help administer
or assume full responsibility for the DML home page?

> Any ideas from anyone will be appreciated. Hopefully this page can be a
> good source of info for those with Daks and those that are considering
> Daks.

  My idea is add to what we've already got. You've come up with some
excellent proposals, but I see no need to create a new group/list/domain/
whatever separate from the current DML. At best, a competing group will
bleed resources from both.

  Ron