Re: Carter TQ

From: Cosmicfrog@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 04 1997 - 10:14:56 EST

<< Just make sure the resin body isn't warped. By the way Edelbrock makes
 Carter carbs now... >>

   This message predates my subscription to the list so I missed it the first
time around. I believe the Carters are now made by Federal-Mogul not
Edelbrock. The Edelbrock performer is an almost direct replacement for a
Carter AFB. I replaced the single 4 BBL on my 1964 300K (non-ram) with an
Edelbrock Performer and didn't notice any problems.