Re: Exhausting question

From: wayne@justicenet.net
Date: Thu Dec 04 1997 - 14:48:28 EST

> Wayne, thats an excellent price. I have not found any 3" high flow
> cats for under $199. I had a cat back exhaust installed w/flowmaster
> (3" in two 2.5" out) for about $350. Of course they did some custom
> bending to get it around the spare on for the drivers side dump.
> They quoted me $420 to make a new Y-pipe and install a 3" High
> Flow Cat and about 3 ft of pipe. Not cheap.
>
> Alan...

Sorry, I was misinformed so I accidently misinformed you guys...
$150 for a Flowmaster muffler running 3" from the END of the Cat and
out. $300 though to get the 3" high performance cat, flowmaster
muffler with dual 2.5" outs, going straight out the back end of the
pickup. Labor included, all prof. welded and bent. Still not to bad
a price though.

 ~ Wayne ~