Re: Exhaust is a wonderful thing

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Dec 04 1997 - 17:04:44 EST

On Thu, 04 Dec 1997 12:04:11 -0800 Rupert Horn <rupert.horn@ucop.edu>
writes:
>At 01:25 PM 12/4/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>After checking the Gibson web page, they say it's a 10-15 hp gain.
>Check it
>>out for youself. To me the gibson is the only way to go.
>>
>>www.gibson.com
>stoopidseperatorstoopidseperatorstoopidseperatorstoopidseperatorstoopidseper
>ator
>You sure about that?
>www.gibson.com took me to gibson guitars.

It's www.gibson-performance.com
I don't have data from a g-techpro, but seat-of-the-pants tells me the
beast moves with even more authority and with alacrity.
Was it Sean Meldrum who had the butt-dyno? Maybe we could get a readout
from him.
Anyway, the Gibson is great and I am exteeemly happy with mine.

Richard