Re: Rear end problems (Dak)

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Thu Dec 04 1997 - 16:25:28 EST

> Ron R: Get the 1-800 # from the Owners Manual and give them a call.

> Hang in there with them. I know its an inconvenience, but I think
> you'll get results.

  I've been thinking about that course of action, but am going to leave
that as a last resort. I still want to work with the dealer I bought
the truck from, and want to maintain good relations.

  Actually, counting the first dealer I tried, this problem has caused
me to take 3 trips service departments, and now I have a fourth scheduled
to ride around with the service manager to ONCE AGAIN prove there is
a noise! This is the last time; if they don't fix it after this trip
I am going over their heads to Chrysler. <grumble, gripe>

  Thanks for the reminder,

  Ron