Re: Re: IRC

From: Mike Crumley (a0020124@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Dec 04 1997 - 12:27:17 EST

At 06:20 PM 12/3/97 -0700, you wrote:
> >From: Tim Roller
> starwolf@bewellnet.com
> >How does a person hook-up to this chat line--I have I.E.

Don't know that you can chat using Internet Exploder. You will probably
have to get a seperate program like mIRC. Go to any web site that has
sharware like www.tucows.com or www.jumbo.com or www.win95.com and look for
chat clients (programs). There is also a homepage for mIRC. You can do a
search to find it. You can not only get the shareware version there you can
also get lots of good info about getting started in chat. If you can't find
the mIRC page let me know and I'll post the URL.

--
Mike Crumley     a0020124@airmail.net