Re: Re: Want to chat

From: Mike Crumley (a0020124@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Dec 04 1997 - 13:41:03 EST

At 01:58 PM 12/2/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I want to chat but I couldn't get connected to a server. I'm on Long Island
>if that matters and use Mirc.
>Any tips would be appreciated.

I know you people from Long Island are strange but you should still be able
to connect to a chat server. (This is a joke. We Texans have no right to be
calling anyone else strange :=] ) You will get the best luck connecting to
the server closest to you. Does your ISP have a chat server? Is there
someone from your ISP you could talk to for tech help? You might talk to
others in your area to find someone who is connected and how they did it.
Or talk to someone at a computer store about chat servers in your area.
Don't know if this helps much. Kinda hard diagnosing a problem like this
via e-mail.

--
Mike Crumley     a0020124@airmail.net