Re:codes was surging

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Dec 05 1997 - 18:25:17 EST

Diane

What you got was 55. The blinks have to be counted. You got five blinks,
a pause and then five more blinks. This translates to fifty five. If you
got one blink, a pause and then two blinks it would translate to twelve.
55 is fine (for error messages, not speed limits).
Your e-mail subject was surging. Are you having engine surge problems?

Richard