ABS question

From: Gary Seminara (gseminar@eden.rutgers.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 06 1997 - 14:58:47 EST

have to make a stop on dry surfaces they work great, It's stops pretty quickly.
Sometimes in the winter I'd wish the front tires wouldn't lock up, because I
have no control in steering the vehicle but most times when I've needed they've
done the job. My question is that I was told that if you have different sized
tires on the back then you do in front, the ABS screws up. I don't want to put
two different sized tires on my truck, I was just wondering why this is. Why
would the ABS brakes screw up if you had a different sized tire on the back then
in the front on a 2 wheel ABS system?

Gary Seminara
92 CC Dakota Sport