Re: Re: Club (very funny) and Bed Weights

From: Andy Callahan (quasideedle@uky.campus.mci.net)
Date: Sun Dec 07 1997 - 12:50:21 EST

At 05:12 AM 12/7/1997 -0500, you wrote:
>It really doesn't amaze me to find that someone is throwing a big fit over
>nothing. Every time someone suggest something, someone else is crying like
>a baby. 1. It doesn't matter what you do or what type of "club" someone
>comes up with, whether it be an addition to the DML, or seperate, NOT
>everyone is gonna be happy. Now Andy Callahan, there is no need to get in
>a big uproar over this. This club hasn't even been decided upon what it is
>gonna be and so forth. If you are gonna whine about everything and pick
>little arguments over a post, I don't think this is gonna work very well
>then. I'm sure if Ron Gallimore wanted to join, he could, and if you
>wanted to you could to, and nobody would have any objections. The point of
>this club is to make awareness of the Dodge Dakota for people on the net,
>not for everyone to be screaming at each other.
>
>Nuf said
>
>Scott Miller (And I'm not in "charge" either, I'm just stating my
>opionion!!!)
>Shelby #322

I'm not throwing a big fit, I'm not getting in a big uproar and I'm not
whining like a baby. My understanding was that everyone was free to
express their opinions about the club. It sounded to me like Stacy Clark
was getting smart because Ron Gallimore and Rob Agnew happened to have
different opinions on the matter than he did. I wasn't trying to pick an
argument at all. I just didn't understand why it was necessary for Stacy
to send out little cute posts like that, and I took them to be in a smart
tone of voice. Anyway, I apologize for overreacting (if that's the case)
and for cluttering the list. Stacy: no hard feelings.

Now, about the bed weights:
Thanks for all the posts about where to position the weights. I think I'll
go out and move the weights up over the axle or just in front of it as soon
as the seal around my cover unfreezes. Will that be alright, or should I
move them all the way to the front of the bed (I've heard a couple of
theories)?

Thanks and sorry,
Andy

  Andy Callahan University of Kentucky quasideedle@uky.campus.mci.net
                http://sac.uky.edu/~accall0/truckpics.html

  '97, black/mist gray, 4x2, Sport, club cab, 3.55 SG, 5-speed, Tire &
         Handling Package, all the little goodies
  Mods: Firestone Firehawk SS10 275/60/15's, GT Classic steel tonneau
         cover, "Super Sucker" FIPK by Air Meldrum, CC bed mat