Torque Loss

From: WM96 (WM96@aol.com)
Date: Sun Dec 07 1997 - 18:22:26 EST

Ok fellas, I'm considering a high-horsepower exhaust system that might hurt my
torque figures, but I want to know how much. I want to get some relatively
cheap headers-Hedman, Hooker, Dynomax- somewhere in the $100 range and run
them through split 2.5 inch muffler-less pipes. Does anyone know what kind
of HP and Torque numbers would I be producing with this setup? Also how loud
would this be? And one last question-are there any Tri-Y's for 318's that are
cheaper than Doug Thorley's?
Will
'97 CC 318 Auto, FABM